Travel Tips for the Savvy Traveler
When preparing for a trip or traveling abroad, check out these tips to help you along the way!
- Take an extra credit card with you
- Use a no-fee bank card when you go abroad
- Visit tourism office when you arrive and heed their advice
- Make copies of your passport and documents, in case you lose the originals
- Get city attraction cards
- Carry a first aid kit
- Take advantage of walking tours
- Be open to spontaneity- Don’t overplan your trip
- Take only what you need when going out for the day
- Invest in comfortable clothing for travel
Click here to read more travel tips from Nomadic Matt.