Millennials are Better at Traveling
There are 83 million Millennials, children born between 1980 and 2000, in America and they have become the most savvy of travelers. Here are 5 ways this generation is creating their own itineraries and taking educated risks.
- Hotels are catering to the needs of millennials with free wifi, changing stations, cool designs, and social areas.
- Millennials also have to option to not stay in a hotel. They will choose the cheapest place they can find and are more inclined to stay in places like Airbnbs now.
- They are also more inclined to flying and are willing to pay more to plug-in or have wifi.
- There is no limit on what a millennials can do abroad, for ideas they just have to ask their network of social media connections.
- Millennials carry and endless supply of information from maps to photos and transportation to dining. Apps give millennials exactly what they need to make their trip great.
Click here to read the full article by Juliana Shallcross on CN Traveler.