If you fly often you know there are some drawbacks to cruising at high altitudes and sitting in a airplane seat for a long period of time. Here’s some tips to feel great when you land at your destination.
- Stay hydrated!
- Consider a sleeping pill.
- Have a glass of wine.
- Pick your seats.
- Bring a snack.
- Dress for comfort not glamour.
- Bring slippers to wear while flying.
- Bring work, movies, or a book.
- Bring ear plugs and an eye mask to sleep.
Click here to read the full article by Deb Hopewell on USA Today.