The greatest brands in luxury travel gathered at the Shanghai International Luxury Travel Market. If money is not a question here are the top experiences you need to visit.
- Necker Belle: 105 foot Catarmaran in the Carribean where guests create their own itinerary with 12 lucky friends for $110,000 a week.
- Hotel President Wilson: Many celebrities have stayed at this very private and safe penthouse in Geneva. It has 12 bedrooms, a helipad, gym, and bulletproof windows.
- Private Helipcoter tour in Queenstown, New Zealand to Stewart Island where you can hike and fish.
- Belmond Napolean Barge: You can take a 6 night river cruise with candlelit dinners and a jacuzzi from Provence, France with 11 other people for $76,100.
- Private Jet Tour: Fly over Australia and New Zealand for $27,000 per person to see the Outback, Great Barrier Reef, and Sydney.
- Singita Serengeti: Here you stay in an all inclusive 4 suite villa for $84,500 a week in the middle of the Singita grumeti reserve.
- South American Cruise: Sail the high seas on teh Seven Seas Mariner for 72 days and stopping in location all around South America for $120,000.
- Iceland: Known for fire and ice, Iceland has beautiful landscapes and you can see many of them on the 10 day tour by Ker & Downey for $23,325 per person.
Click here to read the full article by Chris Dwyer on CNN.