Traveling with your family can be an incredible opportunity not only to explore different parts of the world but also to bond with your loved ones. While it may be a bit of a challenge to coordinate work and school schedules with your partner and children, here are a few ideas to find time for family travel.
- Travel for work: If your job allows you to do some travel, consider bringing the kids and your spouse along! This can allow you to make more of a trip that is already provided for you.
- Travel while working: If you have the ability to work remotely, consider bringing your work with you and doing both.
- Travel on long vacations: If you have PTO stocked up, you might want to consider taking it all at once and using it for a long vacation.
- Travel when you’re in between: If you’re in between jobs or other opportunities, take the time to travel with the family before you get busy again.
- Travel for a long period of time: If you have the chance to take a sabbatical or gap year, this can be a great opportunity for long-term travel with your loved ones.
Click here to read the full article by Cliff Hsia for Huffington Post.