The Most Popular Food Choices Onboard a Private Jet Charter
One of the many luxuries of flying on a private jet charter to New York is the opportunity to select delicious foods from a wide menu of offerings. Here are the most popular foods that travelers choose to consume during their exclusive flight:
- Cold Meat Platter: A platter of cured meats like salami and prosciutto are sometimes served with fresh bread as a snack. A sampling of cured meats can complement a salad or antipasti dish.
- Fresh Fruit Tray: A delicate selection of fresh fruit such as mangos, melons, strawberries, and pineapples are presented to guests as a beautifully-arranged plate. Available anytime during the flight, fresh fruit can be adapted to accommodate preferences or to avoid allergies.
- Croissant and Pastries: Warm croissants are definitely one of the most requested breakfast items on a private jet flight. These delicious continental selections are often chosen alongside scrumptious pastries and fruit.
- Sushi: Guests from around the world have proudly enjoyed a platter of freshly-prepared sushi. Although this food choice can be expertly assembled by the caterer, some travelers prefer that the private jet company source sushi from their favorite restaurant.
- Smoked Salmon: Smoked salmon is another popular seafood choice among guests onboard a private jet charter to New York. This delectable dish can be served at all three meal times with scrambled eggs, salads, or other seafood.
- Grilled or Roast Chicken: Grilled or roast chicken is a classic food choice during long and short flights. As a lunch option, grilled chicken is served with a healthy salad. As a hot dinner option, roast chicken or a stuffed breast of chicken is often presented with mixed vegetables.
- Pizza: This Italian dish is probably the most requested lunch or dinner item onboard a private jet. The pizza can be freshly prepared by the caterer or delivered to the aircraft from the client’s favorite restaurant.
Alongside their desired food preferences, guests can often enjoy an extensive selection of beverages including teas, coffee, soft drinks, juices, wines, mineral water, and champagne.
If you are reading this on anything other than The Early Airway it is stolen content. Follow us on Twitter@TheEarlyAirWay. Come and visit our blog at https://theearlyairway.com/.