Safest Places to Travel
The world around us can feel a little crazy at times – and it can leave you wondering whether or not it is safe to travel.
While there are places you probably wouldn’t want to visit today, there are many others that offer you a wonderful travel experience. So, to help you choose the best destination when you get the urge to go, here are the top safest places to travel.
1. Cody, WY
Have you ever wanted to get a taste of the Wild Wild West? Here, you can.
Cody is located in northwest WY and was founded by the legendary Buffalo Bill. This small town has a rodeo, museums, horseback riding, live shows, the Buffalo Bill Dam, and so much more.
Cody is a short drive from Yellowstone National Park, too, which makes for a wonderful day trip, too.
2. Denver, CO
Denver, CO is a city that has something for everyone. From exploring the Rocky Mountain National Park, Red Rocks, and local museums and zoos to going white water rafting, sipping your way through craft breweries, shopping, and dining downtown. There is so much to do in Denver.
Be sure to plan out your trip here so that you get to see and do everything you want during your visit.
3. Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Getting outdoors in Hamilton is always an adventure with hiking trails and treetop trekking. Though it is known for its amazing waterfalls and nature, there is so much more to see here. Lots of restaurants with incredible dining experiences as well as museums, shopping, and the like, too. And did we mention the happening art scene? You won’t want to miss it.
4. Nantucket, MA
An island off the coast of Cape Cod, MA, Nantucket is a quiet escape from busy life. It is isolated from the mainland and it has beaches, sand dunes, and cobblestone streets.
But don’t be fooled, there is plenty to do on a visit to Nantucket. There are many restaurants, boutique shops, museums, and more. You can go for a stroll, spend time at the beach, check out the local brewery, go fishing, or rent a bike and explore.
Life here is simple and sweet.
5. Salt Lake City, UT
Salt Lake City, UT is surrounded by some breathtaking scenery. Most people know it for its powdery ski slopes during the winter months, but any time is a great time to visit as there is always something to do here.
The art scene is fun, as are the bar scene and nightlife. This walkable city is a great place to take in the cultural and historic sites. And, don’t forget your swimwear so you can take a dip in the natural hot springs.
So many different things to do in a safe, enjoyable environment.
6. Savannah, GA
Want a little taste of the South? Walking around Savannah is like taking a step back in time. It has a small-town charm, yet it is a big city with lots to do. Southern cooking, manicured parks, horse-drawn carriages, cobblestone streets, ghost tours, and beautiful architecture.
A visit to Savannah is like transporting yourself to a different time.
7. Scottsdale, AZ
Finally, we cannot talk about the top safest places to travel without discussing Scottsdale, AZ. Located outside of Phoenix, this city is full of both indoor and outdoor fun. You can ride through the desert on ATVs, go on a hike, or try rafting. Or, you can hit up the high-end shops at Scottsdale Fashion Square, indulge in some of the finest cuisine, and enjoy live music and drinks after the sun goes down.
Why Rent a Private Jet?
If you are interested in traveling to the top safest places, then you are likely concerned about staying safe. Did you know that private jets offer a safe form of transportation from one location to another? And not only can you feel confident in the level of safety, but they are luxurious and comfortable, too.
Before you book your next trip to one of the aforementioned safest travel destinations, let’s take a look at the value of renting a private jet.
- High safety standards. While not all charter companies are created equal, you will want to find one that takes safety seriously. Being acknowledged by WYVERN means that the charter company is a leader in the industry when it comes to private jet charter safety. WYVERN is a 3rd party aviation safety auditor which requires charter companies to meet some very high standards. Flying with one of these companies ensures you are in good hands.
- Flexibility. You can travel when you feel comfortable traveling. You choose the destination and the time. If you don’t want to show up at a destination after dark, then request your flight in the morning. It’s that easy.
- Privacy. Private flights are, well, private. You will not be surrounded by strangers or have any unwanted ears listening to your conversations. You can spend your time traveling doing whatever you want without worry. You are the passenger.
- Comfort. The seating and accommodations onboard your private jet charter are going to be comfortable and relaxing. Regardless of which jet you choose, you are sure to find yourself engulfed in comfort. Sleep, read, check your email, watch a movie – or eat some delicious food. The choice is yours.
- Access to more airports. If you are someone who likes to avoid busy airports, you will be happy to know that private jets have access to all sorts of smaller, private airports throughout the country – and the world. This keeps you safer and it is more convenient, too.
There is much value in a private jet – from the moment you step into the cabin until the moment you land back home after your trip. When you choose a reputable charter company, such as The Early Air Way, you are giving yourself the best opportunity. High safety ratings, world-class flight crews, and access to safe destinations all over the world — this is what travel should be.