Traveling for long periods of time (or even short ones!) may not always be the most comfortable. While traveling private will certainly clear up the discomfort, here are a few other tips to help you feel more pleasant during your travels.
- Wear loose fitting clothing
- Stick with slip-on shoes
- Stow everything in the overhead bins for more leg room
- Consider a neck pillow
- Think about back support options
- Remove makeup (if applicable)
- Try a hydrating face mask
- Enjoy your favorite scent to freshen the air
- Bring travel-sized aromatherapy
- Pack a healthy snack
- Bring plenty of water to stay hydrated
- Signal that you do not want to be disturbed (if applicable) with a face mask and headphones.
Click here to read the full article for Huff Post Travel.