Luxury-Hotels did some research this month on what are the most expensive hotels in the U.S. are. The month of October is typically the most expesive month for luxury travel because of the influx of business trips. They also only looked at cities with over 500,000 people. The costs were for a double room between Wednesday and Sunday.
- Mandarin Oriental in New York City – $995
- The Ritz-Carlton in New York City – $995
- Baccarat Hotel & Residences in New York City – $945
- The St. Regis in New York City – $945
- The Plaza Hotel in New York City – $893
- The Peninsula in New York City – $845
- Park Hyatt in New York City – $834
- Montage Beverly Hills in Los Angeles – $800
- SKYLOFTS at MGM Grand Las Vegas – $789
- The Lowell in New York City – $785
Click here to read the full article by Kathryn Vasel on CNN Money.