Even the best of travelers can have trouble getting some shut-eye while en route to their destination. The intention is often good: to use the extra time to rest up and get some good sleep before arrival. But somehow, sleeping on the plane can be difficult. To help yourself get a good nap in on your next plane flight, read on for a few tips!
- Make yourself comfortable
- Put away the electronics
- Stay away from alcohol
- Avoid coffee
- Pick a good seat
- Prep at the airport- use the restroom, get a snack, whatever you may need
- Come equipped with a pillow and other amenities
- Schedule your flight accordingly
- Consider upgrading
- Avoid chit-chat with seat neighbors
Click here to read the full article by SmarterTravel for Huffington Post.