While many are comfortable simply lying on the beach and taking in the sun, others are looking for the opportunity to take in the sights and sounds in a more adventurous way. Travel experts have compiled the top ten beaches for active beach-goers. These beaches provide opportunities for surfing, kite surfing, parasailing, and much more.
- Sunset Beach, Oahu, Hawaii, United States
- El Castillo, Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico
- 90 Mile Beach, Gippsland, Victoria, Australia
- Kite Beach, Cabarete, Dominican Republic
- Playa Grande, Costa Rica
- Maho Beach, St. Martin
- Jurassic Coast, Dorset and East Devon, England
- Bahia Gardner Espanola Island, Galapagos
- Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
- Long Beach, Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
Click here to read the full article for Huffington Post.