If you’re an art aficionado or just beginning to explore the global scene of art, these top art shows are a must-see if you are traveling this fall. Below are ten of the top art exhibits around the world that debut in the next few months.
- Alexandre Singh, “The Chorus” Galerie Art : Concept, Paris, September 6-October 18
- Harun Farocki, “Parallel” Greene Naftali Gallery, New York, September 9-October 4
- Trisha Donnelly, Serpentine Galleries, London, September 17-November 9
- Moshe Gershuni, “No Father, No Mother” Neue Nationalgalerie, Berlin, September 13-December 31
- Jack Smith, “Theater and Performance Works” Gladstone Gallery, Brussels, September 12-November 8
- Peter Perri, “The Reign of Quantity” Pearl Lam Galleries, Singapore, September 26-November 9
- Pedro Cabrita Reis, “Fourteen paintings, the preacher, and the broken line,” The Power Plant, Toronto, September 20-January 4
- Diana Al-Hadid, “The Fates” Secession, Vienna, September 11-November 2
- Andy Warhol, “Shadows” Museum of Contemporary Art, Los Angeles, September 20-February 2
- Mariam Suhail, “Accidental Excavations” Grey Noise, Dubai, September 20-October 24
Click here to read the full article by David Everitt Howe for Huffington Post.