PrivateFly has compiled the results of its 2015 global survey, highlighting the most scenic airport approaches around the world. While the entire duration of a flight can be a sight to see, certain airports trump others when it comes to scenery and experience during landing. Queenstown Airport in New Zealand topped the list, followed by McCarran Airport in Vegas and France’s Nice Cote D’Azur. See below for the airports that round out the top ten.
1. Queenstown Airport, New Zealand
2. Las Vegas McCarran Airport, United States
3. Nice Cote D’Azur Airport, France
4. Barra Airport, Scotland, UK
5. St. Maarten Airport (Princess Juliana International), Caribbean
6. Saba Airport (Juancho E Yrausquin), Caribbean Netherlands
7. Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, Canada
8. Gibraltar Airport, UK
9. London City Airport, UK
10. Cape Town Airport, South Africa
Click here to read the full article for CNN Travel.