The World's Most Popular Selfie Spots
With the increasing popularity of taking “selfies” and the latest introduction of the “selfie stick,” it’s become more popular than ever to take self-portrait photos at global tourist sites. AttractionTix has compiled a list of the world’s most popular places to take a selfie. The UK-based site analyzed 219 million Instagram photos tagged with the hashtag “selfie” and created the list below of world attractions.
1. Eiffel Tower, Paris (10,700)
2. Disney World, Florida (9,870)
3. Burj Khalifa, Dubai (8,860)
4. Big Ben, London (8,780)
5. Empire State Building, New York (8,430)
6. Sagrada Familia, Barcelona (4,970)
7. Disneyland Paris (4,740)
8. Colosseum, Rome (4,670)
9. Top of the Rock, New York (4,290)
10. London Bridge, London (3,820)
Click here to read the full article for CNN Travel.