Italy’s capital city of Rome is one of the most vibrant and famous cities in the world. With so many places to see, yummy meals to eat, and historical sites to visit, you might feel a little overwhelmed while planning your trip. Whether you’re looking for a trip geared more toward historic learning or social outings, this list of six of the best things to do in Rome can help get you started.
- See the Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel
- Grab a slice at Pizzarium
- Visit the Aventino
- See the Villa Medici and enjoy a coffee
- Check out the classic Hotel de Russie
- Experience fine dining at Aroma
Click here to read more from Olivier Templar-James for A Luxury Travel Blog.