Get familiar with the luxury flying experience by reading about our private jet inside look!
Flying on a private jet is an experience that many have had, but many more are curious about. For many years, flying private was for the elite – for those who had bank accounts that most others didn’t. For everyone else, commercial air travel was the only choice.
Flying private is more accessible and more affordable than ever before. People are able to enjoy all the benefits that come with this travel method without having to give up their life savings. With charters, empty legs, membership clubs, and so forth – a private jet experience is definitely within reach.
So, what is the luxury experience really like? Let’s dive into the private jet inside look details.
The Benefits of Flying Private
When you choose to charter a private jet, you are already opening yourself up to many advantages before you even step foot onboard, such as:
- Flexibility and convenience. You can choose your airport, the type of jet, and the time you want to fly. You drive up to the airport at the time of your flight. No long lines or waits at terminals. No panicking when you get stuck in traffic. Your flight isn’t going anywhere.
- Privacy. You don’t have to worry about spending time with strangers because you’ve got the jet to yourself. And, well, those you bring with you. Either way, you don’t have to worry about anyone listening to your conversations, looking over your shoulder at a confidential email, or disturbing you while you sleep. You can get work done, listen to music, watch a movie, and more.
Luxurious accommodations. Of course, you also get the benefit of these comfortable surroundings. Let’s talk more about what this is like when you make the decision to charter a private jet.
The Luxury Experience of a Private Jet
The luxury experience you get from traveling via a private jet doesn’t just come from being on the jet itself. The entire experience is incredibly enjoyable – including the private airport. While some require you to visit commercial airports, you can often request to travel in and out of a private airport.
Speaking of private airports, have you ever been to one? Probably not if you have never flown on a private jet. The luxuries in these airports can vary with some having more amenities than others. Though, perhaps the biggest difference is that the private airport doesn’t require you to show up hours before your scheduled flight. Nor will you stand in any long security checkpoints. And, you may even have ramp access so you can avoid ever having to go into the airport at all. Combined, this can save you a ton of time.
- Packing. One of the luxuries that comes with private travel is that you won’t have to weigh your luggage. For the most part, as long as it fits, it will fly. No x-ray vision of your luggage is done so you can feel free to pack as you please. This includes full-sized bottles of liquids, such as perfumes, lotions, and shampoos – as opposed to the limited 3.4 ounces on commercial flights. You can even pack a bottle of liquor or champagne.
Good news for pet owners who want to bring their fur pup along for the flight. You won’t have to worry about Fido being placed in cargo – he can sit right in the seat next to you.
- The Seating. On a private jet, the seating is much more comfortable than on a commercial plane. Commonly you will find leather, swivel chairs, and even a couch. You will be able to sleep and relax in the reclining seats – or on the bed that can be formed out of the seats. Some of the larger, more upscale jets may even come with a bedroom.
Each of the seats may be placed forward-facing, facing each other, or any combination of ways. They are not usually side-by-side like you find in regular airliners. And you don’t have to worry about sharing any space with a stranger. So, go on – stretch your legs out.
- The Bathrooms. Believe it or not, not all private jets will have a bathroom. Some jets that are only used for short travel distances usually don’t have a bathroom – or may have something small for emergencies. Others have anything ranging from the typical bathroom you would find on a commercial aircraft to a fully-functional bathroom with a shower. It all depends on the size of the jet.
- In-Flight Entertainment. When you are on board, you are able to make the most of your experience based on your personalization requests. For instance, you can take advantage of in-flight entertainment, such as watching a movie, listening to music, playing video games, and the like. You can also connect to the wi-fi and get work done in your own private office suite in the sky.
- Personalizations. Finally, what would a private flight experience be without the ability to personalize your flight? Dining while in flight is up to you. You can inquire as to what is available and most charter companies will give you a list of menus or restaurants to choose from. Choose from things like steak, sushi, fruits, salads, burgers, pizzas, and more. Many private jets come stocked with snacks and drinks – including adult beverages. The selection will vary by jet so inquire before your flight – and request something specific if you prefer.
More than just the food, personalizations allow you to have an air travel experience that was designed just for you – to meet your needs and your preferences.
Booking Your Charter
When you are ready to have the luxury experience yourself, then it is time to charter your private jet. Now that you know the options available, you can always discuss these things with the concierge and determine the best jet for your needs – the distance you are traveling, the number of travelers, and the types of amenities you are looking for. Keep in mind that while all private jets give you the luxury experience, the larger the jet, the more it usually has to offer.