Top Five Places to Vacation
Along with multicolored beaches, hiking and diving, Maui, Hawaii offers has a large selection of five star resorts and plenty of sun for the perfect summer vacation.
You can never go wrong with Fiji, but the summer months are considered the best due to the constant sunshine. If you can manage to book a spot during early June, you might secure an over-water bungalow.
Nothing spells nature like Yellowstone National park. During the summer months, you don’t have to worry about closures. This location is an affordable vacation spot for the whole family.
Paris, the City of Love and home of the Eiffel Tower. For years, Paris, France has been a tourist hotspot for anyone seeking a little European adventure due to the history, culture, and ideal summer weather.
If you’re a patron of the arts or a bit of a historian, then Munich, Germany is the place for you. You can spend your summer vacation lounging in beer gardens, exploring ancient castles, or wandering aimlessly through art galleries.
- The loss of time with unexpected delays and layovers can cost you your reservations.
- Crowded space and little to no privacy.
- Your schedule is tailored to the flight time, not the other way around.
- Lost or damaged luggage is a common occurrence in commercial flights.
- Since you will be able to find a plane according to your schedule, you can spend less time planning and travelling to get the best out of your summer vacation
- Unlike commercial flights, there are no liquid bans on a private jet
- You can bring personal belongings, business samples or even a pet along with you.
- Excellent customer service and amenities.