The holidays are approaching quickly and you may be scrambling for ideas to buy a travel gift for someone close to you. Here are the best gifts to get a special him or her you know that travels often.
- Adventure in Patagonia
- Moment phone lens and case
- A week in the French James Bond villa
- Fellow Barber’s shaving kit
- Dining at Kristian Brask Thomsen epic parties
- An adventure cruise through Australia
- Private trip to see Machu Picchu and the Galapagos
- Cashmere scarf from Susan Easton
- Luxury luggage that comes with several accessories including a battery to charge your phone
- Purple Truffle food and wine experience in France and Italy
- Kahina’s luxury beauty products
- A weekend at the Triple Creek Ranch in Montana
- A durable Smythson leather bag
Click here to read the full article by Ann Abel on Forbes.