With Labor Day right around the corner, you might be looking for a last-minute idea for a quick getaway. These hot travel spots are accessible this holiday weekend and you may still be able to plan your trip, even with only a few days to spare!
- Washington, D.C.: There’s never been a better time to visit our nation’s capital and take in the many sights and sounds of the city.
- Seattle: Seattle has been named a hot Labor Day destination and has beautiful weather this time of year.
- Miami: Average flights are down, and there is so much to do in this beautiful city.
- Chicago: It’s rooftop bar season in the windy city and you can certainly enjoy a multitude of other outdoor activities as well.
- Orlando: Flights to Orlando are still quite accessible, and you can choose to do Disney or relax at a nice resort.
- Cancun: Cancun offers a vast array of activities, beautiful hotels, and lots of sun.
Click here to read the full article by Laura Dannen Redman for Huffington Post.