Instagram is a growing social network that allows users to tag their locations via geotag. The photosharing app creates an annual list that aggregates the top 10 hot destinations tagged on Instagram this year. Check out the list below.
10. The Dubai Mall, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
9. Yankee Stadium, New York
8. Madison Square Garden, New York
7. Red Square, Moscow
6. Louvre Museum, Paris
5. Gorky Park, Moscow
4. Siam Paragon shopping mall, Bangkok
3. Times Square, New York
2. Dodger Stadium, Los Angeles, California
1. Disneyland, Anaheim, California
Click here to read the full article by Maggie Hiufu Wong for CNN Travel.