Great Ways To Beat Jet Lag
For even the most experienced and savvy of travelers, jet lag can affect your ability to enjoy traveling. Fighting jet lag starts by planning ahead, and Travelzoo has compiled a list of 10 tips to help you beat it and get the most of your vacation.
- Make a sleep schedule
- Start adjusting your hours before you leave
- Consider buying natural supplements to help you
- Avoid alcohol on the plane
- Stay hydrated
- Plan your first day in the new time zone
- Plan your first night’s sleep
- Get plenty of sunshine during waking hours
- Try to fit in a workout on your first day
- Eat on schedule upon arrival to help you adjust
Click here to read the full article by Travelzoo for Huffington Post.