For even the most experienced and savvy of travelers, jet lag can affect your ability to enjoy traveling. Fighting jet lag starts by planning ahead, and Travelzoo has compiled a list of 10 tips to help you beat it and get the most of your vacation.
- Make a sleep schedule
- Start adjusting your hours before you leave
- Consider buying natural supplements to help you
- Avoid alcohol on the plane
- Stay hydrated
- Plan your first day in the new time zone
- Plan your first night’s sleep
- Get plenty of sunshine during waking hours
- Try to fit in a workout on your first day
- Eat on schedule upon arrival to help you adjust
Click here to read the full article by Travelzoo for Huffington Post.