Luxury hotels are a dream for many, but you can make that dream a reality for less than expected with some careful care to planning your trip.
- Luxury hotels sell out months in advance of booking dates, so don’t expect a last-minute deal.
- Travel during the shoulder seasons for your destination, but avoid the worst weather seasons for that local.
- Aggregator websites can find the lowest room rates. They verify prices from various different sources and compare them.
- Member-only websites negotiate for heavy discounts but on very temporary time periods.
- Check the price of your bookings on aggregator sites with those from the official hotel site, you may even get an even better rate if you submit a Best Rate Guarantee claim.
- Keep an eye out for errors in room rates on various forums.
- Some hotel bookings can be packaged with upgrades, or other perks through a travel advisor.
Click here to read the full article on Luxury Travel Expert.