Five Ways To Make Your Flight Better
Although flying on a private jet charter improves most aspects of a flight, flying for a long period of time can still be quite a tiring experience. These five easy tips will help you to pass the time and stay comfortable.
- Bring a water bottle. Staying hydrated will help you to feel better throughout the flight, as well as after you’ve made it to your destination.
- Choose your seat based on the comfort and location that you are looking for. On commercial flights, consider double checking that your seat is in a good location and that your seat reclines. On a private jet, this may not be as much of an issue, but you can still consider what type of view and seat you want.
- Dress comfortably to feel your best and enjoy your flight as much as you can.
- Pack light if you are worried about things fitting under the seat in front of you. Leave yourself as much leg room as possible for comfort.
- Bring your own entertainment to ensure that you will be happy with the options available to you. Whether you’re looking forward to reading a good book or watching a movie, having your favorites will likely enhance your travel experience.
Click here to read the full article for Huffington Post.