When it comes to travel destinations, there are always a plethora of incredible options to chose from, depending on time frame, budget, and what you are looking to get out of your trip. Reddit contributors have created a list of unexpected cities to be checked out on your next trip. If you’re looking for a change from the standard tourist locales and want a few fresh ideas, read on.
- Trondheim, Norway: Noted for its architecture and nightlife. It is a university town surrounded by farmland and forests.
- Krakow, Poland: Noted for its rich history and good food.
- Tallinn, Estonia: Noted for its wide array of cultural experiences.
- Kansas City, Missouri: Noted for its activities as well as great food and drinks.
- Isfahan, Iran: Noted for its interesting culture, food, and people.
Click here to see the video on MarketWatch.