Considering traveling to Europe this summer? The warm and welcoming country of Spain is home to many diverse regions that have unique cultures, beautiful scenery, and delicious food. If you’re trying to narrow down your vacation plans to just a few regions, see the suggested regions below from Findery.
- Andalucia: a notably diverse area of Spain, home to Christian, Muslim, and Jewish heritage. Visit Cordoba, Sevilla, and Granada for culturally rich sites to see.
- Asturias: a northern region home to a different type of Spanish feel- quaint villages, beautiful coastlines, and natural attractions.
- Barcelona: this Mediterranean region is home to some of the most beautiful tourist attractions, such as La Sagrada Familia and Parc Guell.
- Mallorca: this island off the coast of Spain provides beautiful scenery, beach views, and some tourist sites that you may still want to see.
- Madrid: the capital city offers a royal view of Spain, great museums, and great day trip options to El Escorial and Toledo.
Click here to read the full article for Huffington Post.