As the summer begins to wind down, you may be looking for a late and last minute vacation option with notable activities and sights to see. Look no further than the European continent, where you can still benefit from a strong exchange rate and visit these incredible public art shows. Many run through the end of September, and some even later than that. Public art shows give you the option to see incredible work in and out of the gallery that will only be there for a limited time.
- Carsten Höller: Decision – Hayward Gallery, South Bank Centre, London
- Miro in the Rijksmuseum Gardens – Rijksmuseum Gardens, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Labyrint – C-mine, Genk, Belgium
- Blu in Rome – Via Ciciliano, Rebbibia, Rome
- Ruth Beckermann in Vienna – Albertinaplatz, Vienna, Austria
Click here to read the full article by Justin Quirk for Huffington Post Travel.