Airports are turning into much more than a small layover. They now have attractions, movies, and have turned into mini cities. Here are the best airports to visit or get stuck in.
- Singapore Changi was voted the best airport in 2014 for its large gardens and jewel waterfall.
- Hong Kong International Airport has a 4D iMax movie theater.
- Munich Airport has the largest surf machine and a beer garden.
- Incheon international Airport was the #1 airport for 10 years in a row with gardens, an ice rink, a casino, and a golf course.
- Kuala Lumpur international Airport has an open-air rainforest walk.
- Barra Airport has a beach for a runway
- Dubai Airport has a pool, gym, and zen gardens.
- Heathrow Airport is one of the best airports for shopping.
- Amsterdam Schipol has a library, bar and kitchen, and Tulips.
- Vancouver International Airport looks out at the ocean and has a jellyfish tank and a creek running through the walkway.
- Portland Airport has been voted to have the best carpets in the airport industry.
Click here to read the full article on Telegraph.