Many people look to celebrate New Year’s Eve in style to kick off the new year right. Are you looking for the perfect luxury place to ring in 2016? Here are the top 9 luxury hotels to stay in when the clock strikes midnight.
- The Knickerboker in New York City has an amazing view of the Times Square ball drop and you don’t have to stand with the masses on the street.
- The Drake in Chicago hosts one of the most well known black tie dinners.
- The Milestone hotel in London boasts a relaxing 7 course meal followed by a fireworks show over Kensington Palace.
- Le Cinq in Paris serves a $1,300 dollar dinner and you can stay in their $30,000 a night penthouse that has excellent views of the fireworks over the Eiffel Tower.
- Hotel Arts is located in Barcelona wants you to bring the new year in like James Bond at their themed dinner and their luxury apartments.
- Burj Al Arab Jumeirah is one of the most expensive hotels in the world but if you choose to spend your New Year’s in the United Arab Emirates this hotel comes with unlimited alcohol, entertainment and fireworks before you sleep in a royal suite.
- The Belmond Copacabana Palace in Rio de Janeiro offers food, music, and fireworks over the beach that you can view from the balcony instead of with the crowds. This is also the second largest party, next to Carnival, in Rio.
- The Potato Head Beach Club in Bali, Indonesia has a luxury lounge for $253,000 along with drinks and live DJs.
- You can kick off your travel plans too by chartering a private jet to get to your destination luxuriously. By flying from Los Angeles to Sydney you can actually gain 8 hours of partying time on New Years Eve!
Click here to read the full article by Cailey Rizzo on Mashable.