This Labor Day weekend consider spending your time in one of the most historic cities of America. There are many things you can do there that involve arts, music and even the outdoors.
- Go to the Library of Congress National Book Festival to meet with authors, poets and illustrators.
- Listen to music at the Labor Day Capitol Concert or the DC Blues Festival.
- Watch some Shakespeare’s Midsummer Night’s Dream at the annual Free For All.
- Go hiking, kayaking, canoeing, stand-up paddle boarding, biking or horseback riding.
- Go to a Washington Nationals baseball game.
- Visit museums and historic sites.
Take a weekend trip to DC this year to say goodbye to summer.
Great Falls, MT
You can also go to Great Falls, MT. There are many watersports you can partake in, and you can just enjoy the great outdoors.
- Enjoy museums, memorials and historic sites.
- Watch some live entertainment.
- Go hiking, mountain biking, running, golfing, kayaking, boating or to the water park.
Enjoy a slower pace when you visit Great Falls, MT, and you are able to enjoy the beautiful scenery too.
Las Vegas, NV
If you are looking for something a little more upbeat, consider visiting Las Vegas, NV this Labor Day weekend.
- You can go to shows.
- You can spend the day poolside.
- Do a little gambling.
- Just enjoy the strip.
Las Vegas is a great vacation destination for anyone looking for a fun time.
Getting to Your Labor Day Destination
Now that you have a few ideas of where to go, you may be concerned about getting there. Maybe you cannot find an itinerary that fits your schedule. Maybe the airport near you does not have a flight to the destination of your choice. If you fly on a private jet, you can be assured that you will get to the destination you want when you want.