You take a turn and see a lake unfolding. You can feel the breeze on your face and smell the typical hot air of a tropical summer. There plays a group of monkeys by the water. You quietly stop pedalling to watch over the little ones.
- Break away from the usual tourist paths.
- Meet and greet with more locals.
- You control where and when to go.
- The exercise will clear your mind, and your body.
- You interact with the world without boxing yourself into a car.
Click here for more reasons to travel the world on a bike.