Travel Tips for Families
Travelling with kids can be a serious ordeal. Here are some tips to make travelling with your whole family hopefully a little bit easier.
- Search for flights.
- Be over prepared and pack early.
- Know where restaurants and bathrooms are in the airport before you get there.
- Get comfort items like sanitizer and essential oils.
- Ship gifts to avoid hassle with TSA and have more space in your suitcase.
- Bring every possible item your child will need. Have a backpack with snacks, clothes, toys, and maybe a tablet or electronic.
- When it gets hectic, order an adult beverage.
Click here to read the full article by Amanda Rumore on Huffington Post.