Headed to Verona, Italy in the near future? You’ve probably heard quite a bit about the city due to its fame associated with Romeo and Juliet, but have you begun planning your itinerary? Here are five things you should consider seeing and doing when in the city of Verona.
- Visit Juliet’s balcony at Casa di Giulietta.
- See the Arena of Verona, a great example of beautiful Roman architecture.
- Check out the medieval fortress Castelvecchio.
- Spend time in the Piazza delle Erbe.
- Take a trip to the Tombs of the Scaligeri.
Click here to read more from Emme for Travarella.