The Hawker 800 Jet: Spacious Business Travel
The Hawker 800 jet is a popular choice for business travel due to its combination of comfort, speed, and efficiency. With a range of over 2,500 miles and the ability to fly at high altitudes, the Hawker 800 allows business travelers to reach their destinations quickly and in style.
In addition, the Hawker 800 features a spacious and luxurious interior, complete with comfortable seating and modern amenities such as Wi-Fi and an excellent in-flight experience. Overall, the Hawker 800 is the perfect aircraft for busy professionals looking to make the most of their travel time and arrive at their destination refreshed and ready to work.
The Key to Successful Business Travel
Zoom and other forms of video chat have been used for business meetings. This technology has been great at bridging the gap – especially as the global pandemic came upon us. But when you are handling business, sometimes a firm handshake is needed – and you can’t get that through a screen.
As you make your travel plans, it can be overwhelming to think about how many things you will need to go through to pull off a quick and successful business trip – especially if you fly commercial. Having to arrive hours before your flight, stand in long TSA security checkpoints, huddle at your gate with hundreds of others trying to board your flight, and sit with strangers can make for one unpleasant experience.
If you often fly for business, you are sure to loathe traveling. Not to mention how backed up your workload will be due to being out of the office so much.
A private jet charter is key to successful business travel.
- Private, comfortable, and luxurious accommodations
- Strong in-flight connectivity
- The ability to get work done while in the sky
- Flexible scheduling
- Non-stop travel
- No long waits or long lines
You also get to choose the perfect private jet for your business trip. Is it a Hawker 800? Let’s find out.
The Specs of a Hawker 800 Jet
The Hawker 800 is popular for those who often fly for business and pleasure. It has a spacious cabin that has room for several passengers comfortably. There is room to move around freely, too.
Let’s get down to the details. A Hawker 800 jet has the following:
- Seating for eight passengers, two crew
- It is 5.9 feet in height
- 6.0 feet in width
- A luggage capacity of 49.5 cubic feet and 395 pounds
- A range of 2,572 nautical miles, but its typical range is between 1,999 and 2,433 nautical miles
- The capability of traveling at 448 knots
The Hawker 800 jet gives you a luxury experience at an affordable price point as you head to your destination. That is always a welcome bonus.
Inside The Hawker 800
Once on board a Hawker 800, you will find that it is beautifully equipped for your needs – whether that means sitting back and relaxing, binge-watching your favorite series, catching up on emails, or preparing for your upcoming meeting.
Even though you are outside the office – and flying high in the sky – you can still stay connected with what is going on while you are away. Because this is a private jet, you don’t have to worry about confidentiality issues. You can spread out and get to work with comfortable seating and tables. This makes it a more enjoyable and effective workspace altogether.
You will have access to a lavatory on board and a small galley area for your convenience. Here you will find a coffee maker and a microwave oven. Feel free to ask for refreshments or specific foods and beverages when you book your flight so that it can be on board and ready for you when you arrive.
Booking Your Next Business Trip
When you book your next business trip, consider your options. You could spend hours trying to get on your flight, only having no legroom, uncomfortable seats, strangers, layovers, delays, and cancellations. Or, you can book a private jet charter and take advantage of the incredible mid-range Hawker 800. The choice is ultimately yours, of course.
The Hawker 800 has a lot to offer, but whether or not it is right for you will depend on your needs. When booking your private jet, you will want to consider the following:
- The number of passengers. You need to have space on board for everyone traveling with you. Choosing an aircraft while keeping this in mind is very important.
- The distance you are traveling. Unless you want to stop to refuel along the way, you will want to select an aircraft that can easily travel the distance you need to avoid any delays. Don’t worry; there are many options.
- The amenities you are seeking. Are you looking to rest in bed? Do you want to have a hot-cooked meal while on a flight? Are you looking for a space where four can come together at the table to discuss business? Each private jet has stellar amenities, so find the one best meets your needs.
The charter representative you speak to will be highly knowledgeable about charter aircraft and be able to guide you to the right one for you.
If you get the opportunity, take advantage of the Hawker 800.