Travel often means that you need to have expert packing skills. Here are tips to pack your bags for your next trip.
- Bring a backpack because they are light and easy to carry around with you.
- Fit more in your bag by placing each outfit in a resealable bag and squeezing the air out. Do this for childrens outfits too.
- When traveling out of the country pack a back up of any prescriptions in 2 bags in case one is lost.
- If you are traveling with someone place a set of their clothes in your bag and vice versa in case luggage is lost.
- Assemble potential outfits before you pack
- Create your own padded hanger by draping a towel over a regular hangar.
- For a cruise pack door decorations to easily identify your room.
- Bring a poncho.
- Keep a snack in your bag.
- Place jewlerey in a glasses case for protection.
- Pack sample sized toiletries to save space in your bag.
Click here for the full article by Caroline Castello on Smartertravel.