The Airports Council International has declared its 2015 Airport Service Quality Awards winners. Based on feedback from 550,000 passengers through surveys that deal with key service areas including; access, check-in, security, food and beverage, and others. This year a new category was added for best airport by size and region.
- Third place: Johannesburg
- Second place: Cape Town and Durban
- Third place: Copenhagen, Keflavik, London Heathrow, Porto, and Vienna
- Second place: Dublin, Malta, Prague, and Zurich
- Third place: Austin, Detroit, Sacramento, San Antonio, Toronto Billy Bishop
- Second place: Dallas Love Field, Grand Rapids, Jacksonville, Ottawa, Tampa
- Third place: Punta Cana
- Second place: Quito
Click here for the full rankings and more on Skift.