When prepping for your upcoming trip, you’ll probably have many plans to make and quite a bit of packing to do. Check out these simple pre-vacation tips that will help you along the way and when you get back.
- Reuse food containers and toss them when you’re done: Bring fresh snacks such as berries in a recyclable food container rather than a Ziploc. It’ll be a sturdier option but you won’t feel guilty throwing them away, unlike with Tupperware.
- Freeze your leftover food so that it won’t go bad while you’re gone. Then you can use it when you get back!
- Freeze a meal for when you get home and don’t want to cook.
- Change your sheets so that you have a fresh bed to come home to.
- Do your laundry. Then you have a full closet to choose from, both for your trip and once you get back.
- Make a to-do list for when you come back home.
- Freshen up your kitchen, including your garbage disposal. That way, you won’t come home to any yucky smells or unnecessary cleanup.
Click here to read the full article for the Everywhereist.