- Pack smarter: Consider bringing an extra bag with you to fill with souvenirs. You may also want to buy an extra set of toiletries so that you don’t forget anything the day you are leaving.
- Plan ahead to avoid illness: Bring a simple first aid kit and a few items, such as bandaids and a topical antibiotic, in case of any medical issues.
- Safety first: Download apps such First Aid apps and any other apps you might need to help you stay safe or deal with emergencies.
- Eat healthy: Do your best to stay away from heavy, fried foods, and know that you don’t have to eat everything on your plate. You’ll likely feel better and healthier throughout your trip.
- Limit air travel hassles by planning ahead with your commercial airline plans, or by booking a private jet charter to your destination.
Click here to read the full article for CNN.