Travelling during the holiday season can wear down anyone’s patience. Here are 5 tips to stay sane while travelling.
- Keep all of your documents on your phone apps or emails to have on you at all times.
- Have entertainment for your children. A headphone splitter may be ideal for movie watching.
- Get yourself some noise cancelling headphones.
- Always be charging your devices and have portable batteries/cases.
- Keep your eye out for promotions. Many phone companies are offering extra data and free wifi.
Click here to read the full article by Jason Cipriani on Fortune.